Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dedication

what is dedication? In my view dedication is the ability to stick to something through the good and the bad, its about not giving up in the face of adversity, its about forcing yourself through to the end for a greater good. I decided to bring up dedication today because of a model ive been working on hopefully i'll be able to post some stills soon but this model is one I have tried to make before and simply put it didnt turn out well. But im still trying and still working on making this concept character into reality, taking on such a task requires a great deal of dedication ive ran into many roadblocks trying to make the character this time, but I push myself through and in the end the solution always appears. So for my fellow artists out there and just plain people following my blog I say this dont give up and be dedicated to all that you do after all I believe these are one of the things that make us grow as a person, so be dedicated my friends it can only be a benefit to us in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment